Jiangsu Aoguang Corrugated Pipe Co.,Ltd
Address:Shuguang industrial park jiangyan taizhou city jiangsu province China
Before adjusting the operation of the damper, the center tray must be installed correctly, because if the key is not enough, the damper can not be fully lifted, at this time, to adjust the damper is doomed to failure. In other words, in the event that it is not possible to determine that all other components of the winder are functioning correctly, the faulty damper is adjusted, and the result is generally odd.
When the key is pressed, the damper is lifted by the dart of the damper at the end of the combo, leaving the strings. This spoon is generally working properly, but it may need to be adjusted if the following conditions occur.
Has been on the plate or the string device to carry out a thorough work.
There is a small felt or leather pad on the damper that will push the mat when the spoon moves. These mats may have been worn, especially in the middle of the keyboard mats are usually worn. If the condition of the mat is too bad, it should be replaced because it is a waste of time to adjust the spoon for the damaged mat. The replacement of the mat is in fact easy - no need to disassemble the damper and replace it. However, if the mat is severely worn, this is usually a dangerous signal, which means that the entire jumper has been severely damaged, and of course it also means that the entire piano may have serious problems.
The most common cause of the damper needs to be used for a long period of time, so that the spoon is slightly bent back so that the damper can not be fully lifted so that the strings can not vibrate sufficiently. The remedy is to bend the spoon in the direction of the damper slightly a little bit until the damper can work correctly. (If the damper is overspeed or when it can not act as a damper, the spoon is bent in the opposite direction to the damper.)
Because you have to check and adjust several dampers at the same time, you have to remove the jumper to facilitate access to the relevant parts, so this is a very boring process. You have to use the general bending tool in the multi-purpose tool kit - however, you have to use a pliers or some adjustable wrench to secure the actuator, and only when you are forced Apply additional pressure to the actuator shaft. (Some of the multi-purpose tool kits include a tool that extends over the spoon of the stringer, but the author never feels how easy it can be, because when using such a tool, Feeling less intuitive, a bit like itchy.
Hold the damper so that the spoon is exposed. (Normally, the spoon is kept on top and worn on the back of the damper.) The round metal bar above the spoon is the sustain pedal system. When the pedal is depressed, the metal rod moves forward and lifts all the dampers at once.
If you need to adjust the damper less than about five
1. Remove the stringer. The spoon spikes in the right direction a little bend: If you need a higher booster, then the spoon to the direction of the damper slightly bent a little bit; if you need to reduce the height of the damper lift, Then the spoon spikes toward the opposite direction of the damper.
2. Reinstall the stringer on the piano and play the affected note. At this point, the damper should begin to lift before the strings are just halfway down and the chiggler moves just before half of its stroke (ie, when the hammer moves to about 19 millimeters from the track).
3. All damper should be uniform. When the key is fully pressed, the lifting height of all the dampers should not cause the damper to cause an obstruction to the adjacent damper (in the bass section) or to cause excessive pressure on the slam track. The slam track is a piece of wood that passes through the stringer and is covered by a felt to prevent the damper from moving too far. If the damper moves too far or too small, then you have to rearrange them.
- Damper For A Brief Introduction
- Compensator Simple Overview
- Compensator Selection Techniques
- On The Question Of Selection Of Com...
- Compensator For Reliable Research
- Compensator Durability Test
- Main Functions Of The Expansion Joint
- Expansion Joint Structure
- Overall Design Of Expansion Joint
- Control Points Of Expansion Joints
- Expansion Joint Can Be Better To Ac...
- Expansion Joint More Areas Of Appli...
- Bearing The Importance Of Life And ...
- BBD Blast Furnace Dehumidifier Impr...
- Application Of Metal Hose