Jiangsu Aoguang Corrugated Pipe Co.,Ltd
Address:Shuguang industrial park jiangyan taizhou city jiangsu province China
The damper is made up of two parts of the system and the sound and sound head, which vary with the number of strings in the chord group and their position. The damper is used to stop the strings from vibrating. As a high-end series of piano is how to install the damper?
Before the installation of the damper, you need to use tools to string the strings. From the Beijing-based master studio high-end piano will need to split the string three times, when the sound twice, install the damper before and again to ensure that the sound effects to achieve the best condition.
Before adjusting the operation of the damper, the center tray must be installed correctly, because if the key is not enough, the damper can not be fully lifted, at this time, to adjust the damper is destined to fail. In other words, in the event that it is not possible to determine that all other components of the winder are functioning correctly, the faulty damper is adjusted, and the result is generally less numerous.
In another case, it may also be necessary to adjust the damper. Sometimes, after playing a three-string chord, one of the three chords will continue to sound. This happens because the damper head has been slightly twisted and can only suppress two of the strings in the three chords. (In double chords or single chord sounds, this problem is relatively rare: in the double chord part, the damper felt is usually self-centered wedge; in the single chord part, the damper felt has a special shape, In order to wrap the strings, and their shape is self - centered.
If one of the three chords continues to be pronounced after playing a three-string chord, the following action is used.
1. Unscrew the captive screws on the back of the damper head. This screw is very small, so you have to use a small screwdriver, but the screwdriver must be long enough to pass through the hammer to reach the screw cap position.
2. Slightly bend the head of the damper until the damper is aligned with all three strings.
3. Tighten the screw again, and in the tightening process, observe that the damper head is offset to its position.
4. If the skew of the damper has been going on for some time, there may be a groove on the damper. If so, use the needle or tweezers to arrange the damper felt until the groove disappears.
It is a good time to check the tightness of all damper. The main reason for the system is that the damper head is loose. If you find a damper head loose, then ruthless other damper head may have been loose.
The modern type of sonic felt is not very quickly damaged: it is mounted on a spring, and if it wears, it will automatically move forward to fill the wear space. However, the damper felt will one day be damaged and you will need to replace it.
Some of the more common reasons why some damper pads need to be replaced are: the spilled liquid has made the damper felt harder. When the key is released, you hear the sound of the corresponding sound, which may be the system The sound of the felt felt. (For convenience, in many pianos, the top cover is set on the damper or hammer, which maximizes the chance that the internal parts of the piano will be subject to spill liquid damage.)
Regardless of the cause of the damage, one of the options is to replace the damper felt; you only need a surgical scalpel to cut the old felt head, and then glue the new mat to the wooden components On the line. Another option is usually considered better, but the cost is much higher, and the whole damper head is replaced, but only if you can find a matching damper head.
- Damper For A Brief Introduction
- Compensator Simple Overview
- Compensator Selection Techniques
- On The Question Of Selection Of Com...
- Compensator For Reliable Research
- Compensator Durability Test
- Main Functions Of The Expansion Joint
- Expansion Joint Structure
- Overall Design Of Expansion Joint
- Control Points Of Expansion Joints
- BBD Blast Furnace Dehumidifier At A...
- Expansion Joint Should Use High-qua...
- Stainless Steel Chimneys Reduce Pol...
- Bearing Hardness Uniformity, Wear R...
- Stainless Steel Chimneys Installati...
- Bearing Clean And Dry, No Environme...
- BBD Blast Furnace Dehumidifier Impr...
- Bearing Smooth Work, Reliable Noise
- Damper Proper Operation Is Also Imp...
- Expansion Joint Can Be Better To Ac...